How to Get Eyelash Extensions Off
Method 1: Steam and oil
1. Remove eye makeup first.
2. Use mild makeup remover to remove mascara and eyeliner, which helps to see natural eyelashes clearly when grafting.
3. Facial absorption of steam: hot steam is good for loosening eyelashes extensions.
The steps are as follows: Heat a bowl of water in a microwave oven. The temperature of the hot water should be high enough to produce steam. Face the bowl, wrap a towel around your head, and keep the surrounding steam near your face. Soak a cotton ball with olive oil. Wipe the roots of the eyelashes with a cotton ball, taking care not to get the eyes. Keep rubbing the eyelashes until the false eyelashes fall off. Wash the eyelashes: Pour warm water on the eyelashes and rinse off the olive oil.
Method 2: Glue removal
1. Glue remover is a mild dissolving agent, similar to nail polish remover. Observe the eyelashes carefully. This process requires carefulness, you have to see the eyelashes throughout. Follow the steps below to remove false eyelashes: Remove eye makeup. Use a mild makeup remover to remove eye mascara and eyeliner to see the roots of natural eyelashes and false eyelashes.
2. Follow the steps below to use remover to loosen false eyelashes. Soak the cotton swab with olive oil to make sure it is completely saturated. Slightly wipe around the upper eyelid. Close the other eye and rub your finger around the outer contour of the eye. The upper eyelashes should be perpendicular to the ground, so that you can better see the part that needs to be removed. Use a cotton swab to run along the eyeliner, from the outer contour to the inner contour, gently make a small circle, the remover will begin to melt the glue.
3. Remove the eyelashes that are about to fall off. Rub the eyeliner back and forth about fifteen times, pinch the roots of the false eyelashes with your index finger and thumb, the eyelashes will fall off with gentle pressure.
4. Remove the residual glue from the eyelids. After removing the eyelashes, wipe the upper eyelid again with a remover to remove the remaining glue. Clean eyelashes. Wash your face with warm water to wash away the remaining scavenger.
Method 3: Professional removal
1. The glue used to graft eyelashes is usually super glue. Without professional tools and potions, it is difficult to remove. If you want to remove eyelashes for the following reasons, please add eyelashes: When most of the false eyelashes fall off and only a few are left, you should go to the salon to remove these remaining eyelashes , Generally speaking, it is free.
2. I don't like grafted eyelashes. If there are a lot of eyelashes that need to be removed, it is a wiser choice to go to a dedicated technician. After a few days have passed after grafting, there may be some tingling. It is possible that one or two false eyelashes will stick together, or one false eyelash will stick to several of your own eyelashes. This kind of thing is easy to solve, but you must go back to find a specialized technician. If you feel that the grafting technique needs reference, you can go to several salons.
3. Inexperienced technicians may make mistakes when grafting. If you encounter similar things, go to a reputable salon to remove eyelashes. Eyelash grafting does not look professional. If the eyelashes are wilted, broken, or not good-looking, seek a trusted technician to repair them. Improper treatment will involve natural eyelashes and make the problem more complicated. Pain or discomfort after eyelash grafting. If the glue is used improperly during grafting, it may cause damage to the eyes and skin.