Lash Extensions Q&A
What kind of customers are not suitable for doing eyelash extensions?
1. Eyelashes that have just been ironed, because the real eyelashes are too curved, the false eyelashes are not easy to locate and fall off easily.
2. Just completed eye surgery (eye laser, eyeliner, etc.).
3. Guests with related eye diseases (acupuncture, conjunctivitis, eyelid redness, etc.).
4. The customer's eyelashes are too sparse because the support is not enough, the maintenance will not last longer than normal eyelashes. The eyelash artist should choose the correct eyelashes and grafting method according to the customer's eyelashes.
5. People with eyes that are particularly susceptible to allergies should not be forced to do eyelash grafting.
What should I know before applying lash extensions?
1. Bundle the customer's hair and wrap the front scarf.
2. The hands and tools of the beautician must be disinfected to ensure cleanliness.
3. Wear a medical mask.
4. Prepare all relevant tools.
5. Prepare the grafted eyelashes that you need to use, and stick them on the professional crystal tray in order.
6. Please remove eye makeup before grafting.
7. Use cleaning fluid to remove grease and dust around the eyelashes and eyes and blow-dry.
8. Use a dual-purpose eyebrow comb or eyelash comb to smooth the customer's eyelashes as much as possible.
9. Separate upper and lower eyelashes with a collagen eye patch.
10. Start eyelash grafting operation.
Things during the grafting process
1. There should be few drops of glue and diligent drops to avoid waste.
2. Before squeezing the glue, shake the glue bottle vigorously for 10 seconds to fully shake the glue.
3. After the operation, blow with a hairdryer for 1-2 minutes and ask if there is a tingling sensation.
4. Check whether the root of each eyelash is warped, check if there are any skewed or weak eyelashes, and make necessary repairs and treatments.
5. Finally, comb the eyelashes with an eyelash brush to make the eyelashes more neat and smooth.
Maintenance and precautions after grafting
1. It is not advisable to get wet within 6-8 hours after the grafting is completed.
2. Do not rub your eyes.
3. Don't apply mascara, so as not to increase the lash load.
4. It is not advisable to steam the sauna. Eyelashes easily fall off at temperatures above 50 degrees.
5. Since real eyelashes have their physiological metabolic cycle, eyelashes will fall within 30 days after grafting, and the shedding does not exceed 25%, which is normal.
6. According to the maintenance method and personal eyelash growth cycle, it is recommended to make up once every 10 days to maintain the best state of the eyelashes.
← Older Post Newer Post →