How to Remove Strip Lashes
Wearing false eyelashes for a long time can affect the cleanliness of your own eyelashes. Because the root of each eyelash is sweat glands, sebaceous glands, under normal circumstances, the foreign matter along the eyelash discharge, long time wearing false eyelashes, will block the pores discharge foreign matter, if the false eyelashes itself is not clean, but also easy to cause eye inflammation.
Moreover, wearing heavy false eyelashes for a long time will also reduce the protective function of eyelashes, and it is easy to feel uncomfortable when wearing heavy false eyelashes frequently.
What's more, once the false eyelash glue is not formal enough, it will also produce irritation to the human eye, easy to trigger eye redness, burning sensation, and even allergies, triggering inflammation and so on. This glue usually contains cyanoacrylate adhesive, just like superglue, which is very hard to tear off. So, the process of ripping off your lashes should be gentle or else if you're not careful, your real lashes might get ripped off as well.
So, false eyelashes, it really is not the longer you glue the better!
How to Remove False Eyelashes
Remove Eye Makeup. It's a good idea to remove eye makeup before using a false eyelash adhesive remover, as eyelid makeup can make it harder to remove false eyelashes. Use makeup remover or baby lotion to gently remove eye makeup. Pour some makeup remover on a cotton pad and wipe your eyes until most of the eye makeup is removed.
(1) Pour Eye & Lip Makeup Remover onto a cotton swab and slide it around the base of the eyelashes to allow the remover to penetrate the false eyelashes. Or you can use FADLASH DIY LASHE REMOVER instead, which can help you remove lashes easily.
(2) Fold the cotton wool soaked in eye and lip make-up remover over the eyelashes to dissolve the mascara on the false eyelashes and separate the real and false eyelashes.
(3) Then use the cotton swab to slide the root, while gently pulling with your hand, the false eyelashes will naturally come off, do not pull it out!
How to store false eyelashes
Make a good decision about whether you want to reuse your false eyelashes. There is no need to throw away your false eyelashes after one use; they can be used several more times if you clean and store them correctly. If your false eyelashes are not chipped, not bent along the lash line, and are clean and intact, you can clean and store them for future use.
False eyelashes with softer stems are more prone to deformation, and the harder the stems, the more often they can be reused, so preserving them properly will extend their life!
(1) First, use a small comb to comb away the mascara left on the false eyelashes. Remember, the folder and comb should be in opposite positions, not the folder on the left and the comb on the right.
(2) Use a spiral comb to clean the false eyelashes.
(3) Use an eyebrow clip to remove the adhesive from the eyelash stems.
(4) Dilute toner or alcohol with water and wipe the false eyelashes gently with a cotton swab.
(5) After drying, you can put them away for storage.