How to Apply Bottom Lashes
The correct way to apply false eyelashes: First, complete the makeup steps for eye shadow and eyeliner. Before wearing false eyelashes, you will use an eyelash curler to curl your own eyelashes. This is to avoid putting on false eyelashes and showing two layers. After curling your eyelashes, apply mascara to set them in place. Before applying the false eyelashes, determine the length of the false eyelashes and hold them with tweezers above the eyelashes for comparison. Then cut off any false eyelashes that have grown out of the end of the eye with scissors. Bend the false eyelashes into an arc before applying them, which will make them fit better with your eyes. Then apply glue, more at the ends of the eyelashes so they don't buckle after application.
It's important to apply the same glue to the lower lashes as the upper lashes, a thin layer is good, otherwise it's easy to stick with your real lashes and cause them to fall off. The tweezers are very difficult to grasp by hand. Start with the end of the eye, put the end of the false eyelash in the approximate position you want to put it, then after the end of the eye is glued, start to gradually stick the head of the eye, all gently, be patient, in fact, as long as the lower eyelash is glued to the eyelid, it will not fall off and will not warp, the key is patience.
Cut the stems off the front and back of the false eyelashes. Take out our secret weapon, the false eyelashes, and trim them to the right length and width to fit the original lashes, taking into account your eye and eyelash characteristics. Cut the lashes into bundles and start gluing. The lower lashes are different from the upper lashes, so don't go for the heavy-duty route and gently cut them into bundles before sticking them on. Start from the end of the eye and work your way forward. Pay attention to the technique of gently, softly and quickly, and wait for the glue to turn into a transparent color before starting to stick. Pay attention to the amount of glue. Adjacent to each other at 0.2cm intervals, glue one plant. Pay attention to the spacing between each bundle and the position of the top and bottom.
A few key steps:
1. Brush the lower lashes in the order of "horizontal then vertical".
2. Hold the mascara horizontally and pull it horizontally from the root to the tip of the lashes.
3. then hold the mascara vertically and pull it from the root to the tip of the lashes.
4. Cut the false eyelashes in sections, a novice can cut half of them first.
5. Place them a little further down than the real lashes.
1. It is still important to distinguish between the front and back of the false eyelashes. The lower lashes are different from the upper lashes in that they are pulled downwards, so you can only apply the water on the front side.
2. When applying lower lashes, you don't need to follow the same method as upper lashes, you don't need to wait until the glue is half dry, you can paste it directly. You cannot apply eyeliner for light makeup, so you need to do it all at once. The lower lashes are automatically attached facing downward, positioned and then wait until they are half dry to become invisible, which is much easier than applying the upper lashes.